Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Splendid Finds - Grey and Yellow

I come by my love for yellow naturally, as it is my mother's absolute favorite color.  I think of her when I see the color, and I'm sure I always will.  Grey is one of my personal favorites, so the combination of the two seems like a natural choice.  And it's a really popular color combination right now, which is just fine with me.  Here are a few of my favorite grey and yellow picks:


Left to Right, Top to Bottom
Single File Necklace - Anthropologie: $98
Zig Zag Citrine Rug - Dwell Studio: $650
Glazed Hand in Yellow - Fishs Eddy: $43
Charlotte Cardigan by Tinley Road - Piperlime: $69
'Small Car' Tote, Large - Orla Kiely: $280
The Rustic Hair Tie Package (Set of 5) - Mane Message: $7



Left to Right, Top to Bottom
Carnaby Flame Mug - Jonathan Adler: $18
Ascot Swing Coat - Anthropologie: $168
Yellow Pop Herringbone TOMS - TOMS Shoes: $54
Brightness in Shimmering Shadows Necklace - Elva Fields: $268
12' Garland - Polka Dot Shop: $12
Customizable Keep Cup - Keep Cup: $8.50 - $14.20 
(price varies by size)







No comments:

Post a Comment