Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Art Wall Interview

Brittany from Art Wall recently asked me a few questions about my work. The answers are available here. Talking about my artwork, creative process, me, etc., is definitely not one of my favorite things. But it is a necessary part of the process.  Thanks, Brittany!



Also, if you are in the Oklahoma City area, you should definitely plan on attending Momentum this Friday and/or Saturday. All the details can be found here.



Momentum is a juried art exhibition featuring artists ages 30 and younger. Three of my pieces will be included in the show. There will be live music, performance art, interactive exhibits -- tons of fun. Also, the Momentum Market includes items created by participating artists priced at $30 or less. So, there should be something for everyone. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment