Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Music Monday - She & Him

Yes, I know it's Tuesday. But it just felt right to wait. Today's artist is She & Him, and their much-anticipated second album, Volume Two, was released today. See? It just made sense. She & Him is the collaboration of the utterly adorably Zooey Deschanel and the immensely talented M. Ward. I was already a fan of M. Ward's, so I was naturally drawn to Volume One. I was, however, a little skeptical about Zooey Deschanel. It was the whole artist-turned-musician thing. It very rarely works. Except for this time, when it is perfection. I, admittedly, haven't really listened to much of the new album. I am just that confident that it will be great. Here's a little taste to, hopefully, prove my point:

She & Him - In The Sun from Merge Records on Vimeo.




And, just for fun, some concert posters as well:



She & Him (Insound 20) - two color silkscreen
Sold Out - via The Small Stakes




She & Him Concert Poster
Also by The Small Stakes
It's sold out on their website, but it is available (for $75) at Poster Cabaret


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I did my weekly Tuesday post on Wednesday this week. Meh, whatevs. PS I love She & Him but haven't gotten the new one yet--can't wait!

    ReplyDelete