Friday, March 12, 2010

Be Still My Heart

I've been looking for some new pieces for my kitchen and my work-in-progress guest room.  I keep finding myself drawn to these anatomy-inspired pieces -- particularly those involving the heart.  I'm not interested in all of the prints together -- I think it could feel a little creepy, and I'm not at all into themed rooms.  But, I think one or two could be nice.  Thoughts?





Clockwise from top right:
1. Anatomy of Love from Rifle Paper Co. (I could seriously purchase every item from this shop).
2. Andrew Bird Concert Poster from Poster Cabaret -- a fantastic resource for concert posters.
3. The Decemberists concert poster via Flora Fauna.
4. Gotta Have Heart Print from Ork Posters.

1 comment:

  1. I like the top two and Michael votes for the two on the left. Those are our thoughts….for what they’re worth.

    ReplyDelete