Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Morning Mix - Thanksgiving Edition

I don't know what happened to November, but Thanksgiving is this Thursday, ya'll. Last Monday, a mere one week ago, I was on the phone with my sister when she mentioned that Thanksgiving was the following week. I absolutely did not believe her. I was certain that we had a few more weeks. But, upon return to my office, I confirmed that she was correct. Crazy.


In honor of the upcoming quality time I am about to have with my oven, I thought that I would compile a Thanksgiving-themed mix this week.  This isn't music that is necessarily intended for mealtime (unless you have really lively family gatherings), but intended more as cooking/baking underscoring.

The tracks are listed below, but you can listen to the entire mix by clicking here.



Listen to the music mix here.
Photo courtesy of Vintage Everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment