Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Morning Mix

I don't know about you, but I have been having a really difficult time adjusting to the time change.  I feel like this happens every year.  I love fall and winter and I get so excited for the holidays--and I certainly don't mind the extra hour of sleep when we get to "fall back".  But it seems like the following week is always the same awful routine:  I force myself out of my very cozy bed onto cold wooden floors.  I struggle throughout the day, trying to decide just how much coffee is too much.  And then I drive home, baffled that it is already dark outside, and I feel like I could forgo my evening plans and head straight to bed.  I know I will eventually adjust, but for now I will do whatever I can do give myself an extra little boost.

Instead of focusing on one artist or song for a "music monday" feature, I thought I might create an entire playlist of upbeat tunes for your Monday morning.  Nothing overly chipper or bass-thumping.  Just some tracks to hopefully get your week off to a good start.  The tracks are listed below, but you can listen to the entire playlist by clicking here.


Listen to the playlist here.
Photo by goff gough.

No comments:

Post a Comment