Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Splendid Finds: Gilded

 There was a period in my life (a fairly long period, actually) where I stayed away from anything gold.  It felt very "old lady-ish" to me.  I don't know if it's that my tastes have changed, or if I am now, indeed, an old lady.  Regardless, I definitely feel drawn to things that have a bit of a gilded feel.

Here are a few finds that (fingers crossed) don't feel "old lady-ish" at all.


Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
Small Gold Paper Bowl, Gretel Home: $24
Gold Lines Ring, Osnat Har-Noy Design: $58
Le Pavillion iPhone 4 Case, Kate Spade: $40
David Stark Wood-Slices Dinnerware, West Elm: $36-$50
Distressed Metallic Squares Bronze Pillow, Dwell Studio: $58




Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
Gold Triangles Glass Vase, Dwell Studio: $162
Hedgehog Coin Purse, Kate Spade: $95
Gold Pinwheel Necklace, Stone & Honey: $65
Deco Sequin Stocking, West Elm: $34
Mirrored Mirth Trees, Anthropologie: $18-$68
Kiel Mead Forget Me Knot Ring, Design Public: $50


Enjoy!
Amy


Photo template courtesy of Pugly Pixel




No comments:

Post a Comment