Thursday, November 18, 2010

Girlie Show - What I Bought

The Girlie Show was so busy this year -- which is great (definitely no complaints here) -- but it didn't allow me much time to check out the other vendors. I was able to make a very quick purchase from Pamela Michelle, though. I have two tiny prints of hers already, which I received for Christmas last year. But, I just couldn't resist picking up this print:


I also completely fell in love with everything from Lara Collins. I haven't purchased anything from her just yet, though, as I have a funny feeling that I'll be receiving something of hers for Christmas. My sister and brother-in-law came to the show on Friday night, and my sister asked if there was anything I might like for Christmas (this is how I received the Pamela Michelle prints last year, by the way). We journeyed over to Lara's booth, braving the extremely loud music being pumped out of the nearby DJ booth, and I said "anything from here". Her jewelry, housewares and t-shirts -- they're all completely lovely. Oh, the anticipation!


No comments:

Post a Comment