Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Splendid Finds - Wreath Round-Up

I completely understand that not everyone enjoys a DIY project as much as I do. If you fall into that category, then this post is for you. There are so many beautiful wreaths to choose from. Here are a few of my top picks:


Holidandy - $60
I love the little moose!


Also by Holidandy - $60


Super sweet for a more rustic feel:
Catnapcottage - $68.50


ItzFitz - $30


I love the contrast of the red poinsettias on the white wreath.
ItzFitz - $40




This wreath combines my favorite color combination -- mustard & grey -- with another favorite - ruffles!



And, for you DIY-ers...LillyBlossom is selling a tutorial for this very cute wreath for $4.95!



Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love that mustard and grey wreath too. Especially since they call it a "door sweater."

    ReplyDelete