Thursday, November 18, 2010

Splendid Finds - By Boe

I don't wear a lot of jewelry. My ears are pierced, but I haven't worn earrings in years. I love bracelets, but always end up taking them off because they drive me cr-azy. However, I love necklaces and I love rings. Big ones (both necklaces and rings -- I was trained at the Anthropologie school for accessorizing).

I would love to tell you how I came across By Boe jewelry, but I honestly cannot remember. Their web-shop has been in my "Craving - Accessories" folder since it was practically created, so the memory is gone. But, not the obsession with their jewelry. Oh no, very much still intact.

There is definitely a simplicity to their designs that is very appealing. I also love that they create pieces that you can stack and layer. There are plenty of lovely necklaces, earrings and bracelets to choose from -- but I especially love the rings:


I'm especially crazy about this one.


Square Wood Rings - $10 (for the entire set of three!)


layered with
(again, for a set of three!)



No comments:

Post a Comment